Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Blog Launch

The Launch of my Blog!

After getting into the blogosphere with my Red Carpet Fashion reviews from all the awards season shows, I have come to really love sharing information and my interests with others.  Conversation is very much a part of what I do for a living behind the chair, and I have gotten to learn so much from my clients, from my travels and from my craft.  Being that I am a hairstylist, this blog is going to be fashion centric, but will also venture out into many things that I am passionate about from travel, photography, film, museums and of course, hair trends and styles.  If you would like to follow my blog, feel free to enter your email at the right column of my blog to receive a notification when there is a new entry. Thanks again for taking the time to read this, enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment