Thursday, April 16, 2015

A Week in Pictures

Got to invest in myself and push the artistry of my Balayage techniques and knowledge with one of the greatest in my industry, Jonathan Terech, at his studio in Orange County. we-love-balayage.com

Behind the Scenes // #OnFleek Photoshoot // Column waves set


Behind the Scenes // #OnFleek Photoshoot // Men's Edition
Had the pleasure of watching one of the greatest plays I have yet seen at the Geffen  Playhouse.  Laura Linney astounds in 'Switzerland' about famed author Patricia Highsmith.  It closes April 26. geffenplayhouse.com

Black & White Blonde // The Modern Bombshell

A Pop of Color // Modern Shag Movement

Classic Strength // Gentleman's Cut

Maximum Movement // Long Disconnected Layers

Prepping Mother's Day Week Treat Bags available with any appointment May5-8.  Book yours now 949-558-1626

Speaking of Mothers, my Mom preps for her 2 year move to Germany.  Planning my first trip to Hannover as we pack up her house this coming week.


No comments:

Post a Comment